ItineraryThe destinations for this tour package are handpicked. The itinerary is designed in such a way as to cover all the major tourist locations in Taipei Taiwan, at the same time get maximum relaxation.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Round-way private airport transfer (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle for SIC tour
- English-speaking guide for SIC tour
- Entrance tickets and admission fee for SIC tour
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL
- Arrive in Taipei International Airport
- Meet and transfer to hotel for Overnight stay
- Free time
DAY 2 – TAIPEI / HALF DAY CITY TOUR
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Proceed to half day city tour ( Morning / Afternoon )
PLACE TO VISIT :
- Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Presidential Square (pass by)
- Martyrs’ Shrine
- National Palace Museum
- Local Taiwanese Temple
- Handicraft Center
DAY 3 – TAIPEI / DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at hotel
- Free time until transfer to airport for departure
Join today and get access to our rates and promotions
Book NowThis package is perfect for solo, family or barkada trip!
Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
BOOK AND BUY ONLY
2. Bank Transfer:
Account Name BARKADA TRAVEL AND TOURS CO.
Account No. 002630123762
Account Type Savings Account
We accept Credit Card Payment via Paypal, Debit Card Payment (ATM Bancnet), OTC Payment (7Eleven) and GCash. Upon confirmation we will send you an email billing where you can select from our payment options.
MODE OF PAYMENT TRANSACTION FEE
GCASH Php 25
DRAGON PAY Php 25
7 ELEVEN 3.50%
ECPAY Php 25
BANCNET Php 25
PAYPAL CREDIT CARD 3.9% Paypal Fee + Php 20 transaction fee
4.4% Paypal Fee + Php 20.00 transaction fee
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
If you need to make a change to your booking, please contact us immediately. After your reservation has been confirmed, changes or cancellation do incur a fee.
Why are deposits non-refundable?
In order to offer you our tours & packages at such fantastic prices, we make financial commitments to suppliers far in advance of each departure date. These commitments are covered by your deposits and cannot be refunded should you cancel your reservation. We strongly recommend that you purchase our very affordable travel insurance to protect your deposit in case you need to cancel or change your plans.